The terms of services are determined here. We remain the right, to change or modify the Terms of Service. If you use the site after the changes were made it means you accept the modifications made in new Terms of Services. Please look through this page regularly. In case you do not accept any part of this Agreement or any changes, we kindly ask you not to use the website.
By entering, browsing, providing information or using the website in any other way, you agree to adhere to Terms and services and mobibrink.com Policy.
mobirink.com provides the scope of services, which can give the client (a publisher, an advertiser, a developer or any other involved person) a chance to use the website’s service (the “Service”) in favor of the chosen application. This website provides services that allow the Client to get reviews/installs/users (the “Goods”) in the Play Store/App Store (the “Store”) effectively. Since the terms of service regulate the User’s use of mobirink.com, we ask you to read them completely before using the Service.
(a) mobirink.com does not have the rights of any kind (except the ones guaranteed in this Agreement) in the developed applications and all Intellectual Property Rights. All the rights, title and interest are kept by the CLIENT.
(b) mobirink.com obtains all the rights, title and interest in mobirink.com Service (including the applications of this website), mobirink.com Service Documentation and all associated Intellectual Property Rights and the CLIENT obtains none of them (except the ones granted in this Agreement).
The CLIENT has a right to provide some suggestions, feedback, improvement ideas or materials to us that are connected to mobirink.com. In case, the CLIENT provides us any kind of such information, the CLIENTagrees to provide us the complete right, title and interest in and to such feedback to mobirink.com and admits that we will be able to use this kind of information in any manner.
The CLIENT admits that it is only his responsibility to develop, operate and maintain his applications and not the responsibility of mobirink.com. The CLIENT is also responsible for all content and materials that appear within the application. For example, the CLIENT has responsibility for:
- The technical functioning of the applications and respective equipment;
- Creation and display of content in the application;
- The correctness and appropriateness of the applications and the materials available by using the applications;
- Guaranteeing that the applications and their content do not violate the rights of the third party (for example, copyrights, privacy or trademarks);
- Ensuring that the materials available through the applications are not defamatory or illegal in any other way;
- You possess all the rights and can guarantee us that all the rights and licenses stated in this Agreement do not violate the rights of the third parties;
- Your applications, their content and use do not infringe or violate the rights of people (copyright, patent or any other kind of intellectual property and proprietary rights);
- You provide an application that will (a) correspond to the applicable laws and regulations, including export control laws and specific regulations of the country in regards to use of mobirink.com; (b) keep all licenses and permissions connected to the Service; and (c) if the application would involve payments, comply with the regulations and rules of any payment network (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Pay Pal)
- The content of the application cannot be illegal in any way and manner;
- Your applications and their content does not contain any virus, adware or other malicious code;
- Your applications correspond to the terms of this Agreement and other policies and guidelines in it.
mobirink.com has no responsibility for the customer content or any kind of third party software, whether it was caused by customers, by mobirink.com, or third parties, or equipment or programming associated with the service. mobirink.com is not responsible for the behavior of any Service’s user. This website carries no responsibility for the problems in the technical functioning of the network or service, computer systems, and equipment, software connected with the use of Service. mobirink.com cannot provide any guarantees and does not pledge any specific results after utilizing the service.
In any case, mobirink.com will be liable to you or any third person for any consequential, indirect, or some other special damages, including lost profits or data resulting from using the service. By using the website’s service, the CLIENT agrees that any dispute that may arise between the mobirink.com and the CLIENT will be solved in accordance to the laws of the USA. The rules of the AAA play a crucial role in the determination of the arbitration location and the allocation of fees and costs for such arbitration.
The CLIENT agrees to secure the mobirink.com and its partners from any loss, claim, demand, expenses and damages, including the attorney’s fees that arise as a result of the Service use or the Agreement violation as well as the violation of any law or the third party’s rights.